Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tomorrow


I leave tomorrow....can you believe it? I am ready....

I have been sick the last few weeks, and went to the doctor and I have bronchitis...please continue to pray for healing as I get on the plane tomorrow....

We leave tomorrow at 1pm and head to Brussels, then to Uganda and then to Sudan. We will be in Yei, Sudan on Tuesday morning. The rest of our team is already there doing check-ups and have already shown the Passion of the Christ. We are so excited to be able to be there to serve the people.

Please pray for our team, health, safe flights and for everything....I want to be sensitive to the culture and to the people.
I want to just serve and give them hope....I want to love unconditionally. I never want to complain. I never want to argue. I never want to grumble. Let every word that comes out of my mouth be pleasing to God.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts....go here to view updates and videos on the orphanage.....

Peace.

Good night.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you and are so excited for you and to see updates! So glad we got to spend time with you today.

Anonymous said...

Praying for healing for your lungs... and praying for all those you will meet while in Sudan. You are a blessing to so many, Rachelle! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Rachelle, I was so sorry to hear that you have been so sick. I am praying that God will heal you and give you strength as you seek to serve Him. I'm so glad to be able to be updated while you are away and I can't wait to hear about what's going on there.
Take care and God bless.

Anonymous said...

i am praying that you have a safe arrival and are easily adjusted to the changes in time, weather, and culture. can't wait to hear updates on what the Lord is using you to accomplish!

Chalise said...

hey rachelle,
i miss you sooo much. i hope all is well and i know the Lord is using you in mighty ways! did i say i missed you? i do!!! girl, for real wish you were here--who do i vent to now? I'll take my cares to God about that boy I suppose! i wish i was with you over there! what a blessing to be where you are! i am definately praying for you!
love ya,
chalise
phil 1:1-11